The White Zone makes up the basic tutorial in Haydee.
This area is the starting place for the player and acts as the game's tutorial; teaching them how to move Haydee around and solve simple puzzles, introducing them to the basic mechanics.
Although each room contains an example of the core mechanics of Haydee, the lack of direct instructions means the player must work out each puzzle by themselves through trial & error or logical deduction.
Notable Items[edit | edit source]
- Armored Vest
- Diskette x 5 (Softcore) / Diskette x 3 (Hardcore)
- Medkit x 1
- Pistol Ammunition x 12
Keycards[edit | edit source]
Found:[edit | edit source]
- White Keycard x 2 (Used in White Zone)
- Purple Keycard x 1 (Used in White Zone)
Used:[edit | edit source]
- White Keycard x 2 (Found in White Zone)
- Purple Keycard x 1 (Found in White Zone)
External Links[edit | edit source]
|Bridge • White Zone • Green Zone • Red Zone • Yellow Zone • Blue Zone • Black Zone|